Other questions were asked in an attempt to understand the kid's plans and expectations for their futures.
1. Are the children literate in their native language?
2. How many years of education have they completed?
3. How much, if any, English do they speak and understand?
4. What do they want to be when they grow up?
5. Do they like animals?
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What are you most looking forward to with being part of our family and why?
3. What are you expecting life in America, with us, will be like?
4. What will you miss most about Ethiopia when you move to come live with us?
5. Is there anything you want us to know about you?