Ten Reasons to Love Our Birthday Boy
9. He is thoughtful, helpful, and considerate.
8. He's athletic and shows good sportsmanship on the field and off.
7. He is an animal expert.
6. He is quick-witted.
5. He's our deep thinker.
4. He has the gift of words.
3. He loves his family with a heart bigger than any boy I've ever known.
2. He loves his God and knows he has a plan for his life.
1. He fills us with joy.
Ten Ways to Make His Birthday Awesome
9. Let him sleep in late and help him complete his current Lego project.
8. Create a snowman out of his favorite donuts and candy- then let him eat it for breakfast.
7. Pull out Mario Cart and play a game or two, or five...
6. Invite his favorite buds to spend the day with your family.
5. Go bowling.
4. Eat pizza and dirt pudding.
3. Have a huge NERF gun war at the park.
2. Play football until dark.
1. Tuck him in and lay in bed reminiscing birthdays past and what a great kid he is.